Real Estate Auction Marketing Advantage for Sellers and Buyers
On the market for months or SOLD in 15 minutes
Why Sell Real Estate at Auction?
A Father Time Real Estate Auction is a marketing strategy to get your property sold. In a buyer's market a Real Estate Auction is the most powerful marketing tool to create sold action on a property.
An Auction should be a Sellers' first choice, not a last resort
There is no better way to bring buyers to the market place or draw attention to your property.
The Seller Benefits
- Seller may not pay or may share in the broker commission at auction-as this is covered with a “buyer’s premium"
- Sell at full market value through competitive bidding, no limit on the sales price
- Quick Sale in as little as 30 days by establishing an exact sell date
- Quick disposal eliminates long-term carrying costs, including taxes & maintenance
- Seller Controls the Sale - No "seller concessions"
- An Auction is Clean. Property is sold "as-is", "where is" with no contingencies
- Creates competition among buyers - auction price can exceed the price of a negotiated sale
- Buyers are prepared to Buy they have pre-qualified financing
- An auction generates excitement and heightens buyer interest
- Brings interested buyers to a point of decision - they must act now or lose an opportunity to purchase
- Buyer Competition-The property is bid up in modest increments
- Assurance that property will be sold for true market value
- Saves Time--Eliminates numerous and unscheduled showings
- Ensures an aggressive marketing program that increases interest and visibility
- Once the auction-marketing program begins, sales on competitive properties that are for sale in the area are virtually eliminated until the auction sale is completed.
- The Seller actively participates in the sale process
- The Auction takes the seller out of the negotiation process
Benefits to the Buyers
- Buyers know they are competing fairly and on the same terms as all other buyers
- Smart investments are made as properties are usually purchased at fair market value through competitive bidding
- The buyer knows the seller is committed to sell
- Purchasing and closing dates are known
- Buyers determine the purchase price
- Long negotiation periods are eliminated
- Buyers receive a comprehensive information package on the property in order to do due diligence
Broker, Realtor and Salesperson participation is encouraged Rick Bauer, Auctioneer, Realtor, CAI, GRI, AARE, CDPE, BAS, CES, ATS, MPPA, CAGA Father Time® Auctions and Real Estate 2850 Lawndell Drive St. Louis, MO 63144